Your browser version is outdated. We recommend that you update your browser to the latest version.

2 Year Funding

Your child may be eligible for funding for 15 hours if you are in receipt of the following

• Income Support

• income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)

• income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)

• Universal Credit - if you and your partner have a combined income from work of less than £15,400 a year after tax

• tax credits and you have an annual income of under £16,190 before tax

• the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit

• support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act

• the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)

or if

• they’re looked after by a local council

 • they have a current statement of special education needs (SEN) or an education, health and care (EHC) plan • they get Disability Living Allowance (DLA)

• they’ve left care under a special guardianship order, child arrangements order or adoption order